понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dallas formal minsky prom tuxedo wear




Well that was a busy weekend. Can I have another one? Saturday I got and unloaded three loads of gravel for the smaller dog yard. The thought is that if I leave them in there for the wet and wild days of winter when I am not home the big yard will not be a muddy mess. Then I loaded up cole and we headed to petco. Poor dog had never been there. We got some assist and picked out a dog door that the moose would fit though. He fit in a large so I did not have to have a mondo hole in the living room wall. Then I decided to hit the dog park and let cole play. Yet another thing he had never experienced. It took him 20 min. For him to unvelcro himself off of my leg. Then he ran around with all the other dogs and was having a good time stealing tennis balls. By the time I looked at my phone it was 6:00 and I was late for the WAR guild rvr night.

That brings us to sunday. Yes I did sleep in a little but with Saturday being so busy I think I deserved it. I loaded dogs and garbage and went to the dump. The dogs love going to the dump the smells and the dump cookies the workers hand out. Did a quick shopping trip to wally world to get a stud finder for the new dog door. I was a little worried about cutting a whole in the wall, but I did it and the dog door actually works. Got cole to go through it first. Daisy when next for a cookie and bow took a little help. It was ten at night and I had all three dogs running out the dog door and back in thinking that I would keep giving them more treats. All in all a good productive weekend. I am looking forward for the snow maybe I will get some down time. Owning your own house is very time consuming. Have a good week Yapos;all.

do blind people see dream, dallas formal minsky prom tuxedo wear, dallas formal minsky rental tuxedo wear, dallas forming metal texas.



Комментариев нет: